Willowbrook Apple Farm is monitoring the situation closely as it changes and plans to follow the most current guidelines when we open Labor Day Weekend. Our primary goal will be to keep our loyal customers, guests, and staff safe during these unprecedented times. Our farm is also our home and as the smallest family-run farm in Oak Glen, we ask for your patience and understanding while we figure out the best way forward. Although this may change, our current plan is as follows:
- All staff members will be wearing masks and gloves.
- Masks will be required as you enter and exit the farm.
- Masks will be required inside our small country store.
- We will have a drop-off and pick up location for our apple picking tools, where there will be a staff member to sanitize them in between uses.
- Masks will be required while in the enclosed apple cider press station.
- Masks may be removed while actively eating or drinking as long as there are more than 6 feet of distance between you and other guests not included in your party. There will be no eating or drinking in our country store or apple cider press station since there is not enough room to ensure proper social distancing.
- During the meet and greet with our animals, we will have hand sanitizer available for your use. We ask everybody to sanitize before they visit with our animals.
Thank you again for everybody’s understanding. We truly appreciate the amount of support we have received. As a very small, family-run business, it means the world to us! We hope everybody stays safe and healthy, and look forward to seeing you this fall!
Post a Comment